Chitvan joined RNR in 2002 and is responsible for the advisory arm of RNR.
Prior to joining RNR, Chitvan spent 5 years (1997-2002) in KPMG and worked in the corporate finance division. She has handled a diverse range of assignments including financial modeling, valuations, capital restructuring, business planning, strategic advisory, structuring and fund raising.
Selected transaction experience:
- Merger advisory to ALSTOM for consolidation of 9 entities in India
- Assisted Invensys in acquisition of 51% stake from Crompton Greaves
- Assisted a consortium in fund raising and business plan preparation for an FM radio business
- Valuation of ICI’s pharmaceutical business in India for the divestiture to a strategic investor
- Assisted a pharmaceutical company in determining the value of the semi-synthetic penicillin drug line, to assess the opportunity cost of the proposed closure of the same
- Detailed study for a consulate on the potential of outward investment from India
Chitvan holds a postgraduate degree in economics from the London School of Economics and bachelors from St Stephen’s college, Delhi